Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find some inspiration here.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011





Happy Tuesday,

My daughters are gone for the week which gives me some time to either clean and organize closets and storage areas or work on something that feeds my need for creativity. As you can imagine, I am choosing the latter. For now. I will get to the closets and stuff another day. Really, I will. Really.

I am also going to try to keep this blog somewhat up to date. I am not going to promise an everyday thing but will strive for at least three days a week. I have so many ideas swirling though my head and hope that by sharing some of it here, I will be able to sort it all out.

First and foremost is my project for August called, "Beads. Beaders. Beading." I am looking for submissions of work from people all over the world who want to be included in a slideshow showcasing all of the collected work as well as a PDF file of submissions and artist information.
Details of this project can be found on my Facebook page, Beth Katz Stone, under "Events." I hope to have many more people agree to play. This is a fun project. It will generate no money and even if it did I would donate it to some type of art thing anyway. I want to bring bead artists together in a new and fun way. The finished project will be posted on Youtube for easy sharing. Please join those artists who are going to participate.

If you follow me and my work on Facebook you may have already seen these two reversible pendants. They were inspired by my love of freeform beadwork, which I started doing over 20 years ago.

No comments: