Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find some inspiration here.

Thursday, June 30, 2011




I made these rings last night. It just came to me out of the blue, when I was looking at one of the UFOs I posted yesterday, that I could use a small section of my signature work as the centerpiece with a ring of skinny herringbone. Why didn't I ever think of this before?

As soon as I made these I posted them on Facebook so please forgive the repetition if you are seeing them again. I am currently working on another design and will post iy when it is done.

It is warm here in SE lower Michigan and is supposed to get warmer. I have to go pick up Cheyenne from poms camp tomorrow (she made captain of her varsity team!) and Sierra comes home from pre-camp (where she is a counselor). We have to take Sierra back on Monday and Cheyenne leaves on the 9th for Italy. Have I mentioned that before? I am so happy she is going somewhere so fabulous. I would love to go with her.

That's all for now. Share this blog with others. It might actually get more interesting as time goes on. :)

Do something nice for yourself.

No comments: