Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find some inspiration here.

Friday, July 01, 2011


It is impossible to believe that today is July 1st. Where did this year go? It always seems that the more I want to do, the faster times goes. I told myself that I will try to write something everyday so here I am. I haven't made anything new today so the picture here is of something I made a long time ago. It is a freeform pendant which I accidentally strung next to the beads from a bracelet I was making. As soon as the pendant butted up next to the beads, I knew I had the beginning of new design era. My love for freeform has never gone away and I have just recently started exploring the myriad of colors and the wonderful shapes that appear just by manipulating the beaded fabric.

No comments: